Frequently Asked Questions
How can I run riskscape.sh by double-clicking?
Last Updated 4 years ago
- First in Terminal make sure the script is executable by typing:
chmod a+x riskscape.sh
- Then, in Finder, right-click your file and select "Open with" and then "Other...".
- Here you select the application you want the file to execute into, in this case it would be Terminal. To be able to select terminal you need to switch from "Recommended Applications" to "All Applications".
- NOTE that unless you don't want to associate all files with this extension to be run in terminal you should not have "Always Open With" checked.
- After clicking OK you should be able to execute you script by simply double-clicking it.